- What is a Notary Public?
- How to be a Notary Public.
- What is a Signing Agent?
- How to be a Signing Agent.
- What is a DMV Agent?
- How to be a DMV Agent.
- What is Full Scope Notary?
- Full Scope Notary Courses.
- Commission Facts.
- Notary Supplies.
- Email Us
- Phone 412.607.0219
- Fax 866.703.9798
Purchase a class
Do you want to become a Notary Public? Do you need to renew your commission? Confused on how to apply or renew a commission? Wondering if you can do it yourself? Do you need to belong to an organization? How much SHOULD it cost? Wow, that is a lot of questions! Is it that confusing? We do not think so! We want you to know ALL the facts about Notary commissions in PA. Before purchasing any course from any provider please compare and see how you can learn more and save hundreds.
Read more here...
How Online Notary Education Works.
Whether you're becoming a Notary Public for the first time or looking to renew your Notary Public commission, you must successfully complete (3) three hours of Notary Public Education from an approved provider. PA Notary Academy is an approved provider and can help you complete this course conveniently within your time frame. You may login and complete your chosen course in one sitting, or you may logoff and return when it's convenient for you. As long as you have an internet connection and a computer you can access the course.
This step-by-step guide to will show you how our process works:
- You can purchase any of our online courses here by providing payment through our secure server. All major credit cards and debit cards are accepted along with checks or money orders through the mail.
- After your purchase is processed, click on the return to PA Notary website link. You will be forwarded to the link for the course purchased and all documents required to complete the course.
- Simply bookmark the link provided. The link will always take you to the sign in page then to the table of contents page. You may log off and on at your convenience. You may take our courses chapter by chapter or in one sitting. It is your choice.
- Some chapters have a small review - or mini exam - these will help you absorb the information. There is also a final quiz. This is not a pass or fail test but a general knowledge review to evaluate your comprehension of the information presented.
- Upon evaluation of your test results and scenarios, you will receive a Certificate of Completion. Be sure to print this out as it must accompany your state application for processing.
- And as always we are available by phone or email to answer any questions you have during the courses and after for guidance. Remember, we are here to help guide and mentor you.